William is a magna cum laude graduate of the University of Baltimore with a B.A. in Jurisprudence and a M.A. in Legal and Ethical Studies, and a graduate of the University of Michigan Law School in Ann Arbor.
Following law school, William worked as staff counsel for one of the largest insurers in North America. While working as staff counsel, William handled hundreds of lawsuits, both bench and jury trials throughout Maryland.
William joined the firm in August 2017. William’s practice focuses on civil litigation including insurance defense, commercial, construction, and employment matters.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School
- M.A., University of Baltimore
- B.A., University of Baltimore