Rashida graduated magna cum laude from John Jay College of Criminal Justice with a BA in English and a minor in Sociology.
Rashida went on to attend Howard University School of Law. While attending Howard University, Rashida served as the Executive Articles Editor of the Human Rights and Globalization Law Review, as a member of the Huver I. Brown Trial Advocacy Moot Court Team, and as a student attorney for the Criminal Justice Clinic.
Rashida worked as a Public Defender in Baltimore City before joining the firm in 2021. Rashida’s law practice focuses on misdemeanor criminal defense, DUI/ DWI and traffic law, insurance defense litigation, estates and trusts, intellectual property, business law, and commercial law.
- Misdemeanor Criminal Defense
- Traffic Law & DUI/DWI
- Insurance Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- IP and Technology
- Trusts and Estates
- Maryland State Bar Association
- The Bar Association of Baltimore City
- International Trademark Association
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys’ Association
- District of Columbia
- J.D., Howard University School of Law
- B.A., John Jay College of Criminal Justice