Taylor graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a Bachelor of Arts in Classical Civilizations.
She is a graduate of the University of Baltimore School of Law. While in law school, Taylor was a staff editor on the University of Baltimore Law Review, served as the President of the Black Law Students Association, and was a member of the Royal Shannonhouse Honor Society.
Taylor clerked for the firm during her college and law school years. She joined as an Associate in November 2016. Taylor’s practice is concentrated in the areas of intellectual property, business, and commercial law.
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- The Bar Association of Baltimore City
- American Bar Association
- International Trademark Association
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- District of Columbia
- J.D., University of Baltimore School of Law, cum laude
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill