Michele is an experienced trial attorney who has advocated for her clients in hundreds of complex civil cases before Maryland’s State and Federal Courts, including toxic tort, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and motor tort claims. Michele has obtained successful resolution in all stages of litigation, from pre-suit negotiations to jury verdicts and appeals. Prior to her law practice, Michele was a Registered Nurse who gained her medical knowledge and experience in Maryland’s top medical institutions, including University of Maryland’s Shock Trauma Center and the Johns Hopkins Medical System. She is also a trained mediator, and a leader who believes in promoting a philosophy of collaboration and team building. Michele has authored articles featured in the DRI journal “For The Defense” and she has presented on legal topics at events sponsored by the National Business Institute, HB Litigation Conferences, and other organizations.
Michele has curated a diverse array of experience working as lead trial counsel at a top national law firm before the entrepreneurial voyage of working as a solo practitioner and now being Of Counsel to our firm.
- Maryland Society of Healthcare Risk Managers
- Bar Association of Baltimore City (member of the Bench Bar Committee and ADR Committee)
- Maryland State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The Defense Research Institute
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- B.S.N., University of Maryland
- J.D., University of Baltimore School of Law