Ashley is a summa cum laude graduate of York College of Pennsylvania, where she majored in Psychology, and a summa cum laude graduate of the University of Baltimore School of Law.
While attending the University of Baltimore School of Law, Ashley served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Marvin J. Garbis of the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, and the Honorable Lynn Stewart Mays of the Circuit Court for Baltimore City. Ashley also served as a Staff Editor for the University of Baltimore Law Review, and was a member of the Royal Shannonhouse Honor Society.
Ashley focuses on civil litigation including business, commercial, and insurance defense litigation. Ashley also has experience with intellectual property litigation.
- American Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- J.D., University of Baltimore School of Law
- B.A., York College of Pennsylvania