Michael’s law practice is focused on commercial, consumer, maritime and insurance matters. He regularly handles complex commercial disputes and represents parties in class action consumer litigation. His experience includes representing clients in business transactions and providing outside general counsel services in matters of corporate governance, regulatory compliance, and employment.
He is also a Certified Public Accountant and has served in the past as the chief financial officer of an international non-profit organization and as a financial consultant.
Michael is a board member of Mother Seton Academy, a private tuition-free middle school in Baltimore City serving disadvantaged boys and girls, and sits on the finance committees of other organizations.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- J.D., University of Baltimore
- M.B.A., University of Baltimore
- B.A., University of Baltimore