Frank’s practice focuses on intellectual property and litigation matters. He prepares and advises on patent and other IP licenses; trademark and copyright registration applications; domain name issues, take down notices, and other internet maters; and international trade and commerce matters, including tariff and export control matters. He presents seminars on patent, trade secret, trademark, and copyright matters, and most recently a webinar on trademark law and procedures. He has brought young foreign attorneys to the firm as interns to promote understanding of other legal systems.
Frank is a past chairman of the Intellectual Property Subcommittee of the Maryland State Bar Association. He is a member of the Equal Justice Council which supports Legal Aid and currently serves as Board Member and Secretary of the Baltimore Conservatory Association which support the Rawlings Conservatory. Frank is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and the Maryland and Baltimore City Bar Foundations. In 2005, Frank received the Maryland State Bar Association Lee Caplan Pro Bono Award. He has taught a variety of law school courses as adjunct faculty at the University of Baltimore School of Law.
Frank is a graduate of the Georgetown University School of Foreign Service and the Georgetown University Law Center.
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- American Bar Association, Export Control and Economic Sanctions Committee
- Maryland State Bar Association, Intellectual Property Subcommittee
- Fellow, Baltimore City Bar Association
- Fellow, Maryland Bar Foundation
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center
- B.S.F.S., Georgetown University
- Download Resume